Monday, March 26, 2012

What type of lil are you?

Hi and welcome!

I've been wanting to do this for many years, ever since my D/s journey began.  It's been a years since that first keyboard search... and my life has taken many unexpected and amazing turns and twists!  A very special thanks to a friend of mine who gave me the confidence to take this step... You mean the world to me.. and I wanted to let you know that.

But.. before I get into my life and journey.. I wanted to share with you a writing I did on my thoughts on the types of little's.  Because, for me at least, this discovery had a lot to do with the forming of who I am and where I hope to be.

While I never think people should be put in a box.. Here I go doing just that!  I hope in it you find yourself in one.. or all three! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(written a year ago...)

What a ride this year has been! I'm so thankful to all my friends, who have really become family to me. The love, support and guidance you all have given to me has shown me what true love/friendship is..and how thankful I am to have you all in my life. I love you all and I hope you all know that I will always be there for you as you have been for me.
I'm also so thankful for my Daddy. His very presence in my life has grounded me and given me strength and hope. I never believed in Soul Mates or true love..until him. Fate is a funny thing, and I will never doubt it again.
Along this journey I've met some amazing B/l relationships. Online, talking and in person, each step has shown me something amazing and beautiful about the lifestyle as well as my own relationship.
Although they all are unique and special in their own right.. it has occurred to me that most lil's seem to fall into three categories. I know for me, I do move between all three, but I fall into the emotional category most of the time.
So..here is where I am so far. This is still a work in progress.. but, I guess isn't that's what life is all about?
.
<3
1. Emotional Lil: This lil is brought out by their emotional state. Fear, vulnerability, sadness, happiness, excitement, etc.. Maybe it is being around other little’s and having fun and being silly or being sad and wanting their Daddie/Mommie to hold them and protect them. Sometimes their emotions can dictate their responses to situations, having them seem to “not be acting their age” to others. Emotions can be sometimes extreme, (silliness turns to bratiness or sadness turning to anger) but, when made to feel safe and secure these emotions often can be leveled and controlled.

2. Physical Lil: This lil is often brought out because of the physical items in their presence. Examples of this can be diaper play, bottles, pacifiers, stuffed animals, blanket or other items like that. Adult baby clothes play pens and special rooms made for the lil are other physical items that can help the lil come out. These lil’s tend to be in their lil space while participating in the activity, and their responses and emotions are relating to the activity they are in.

3. Role Play Lil: These lil’s are brought out in the atmosphere of role play. In the bedroom, (Teacher, student…B/l, etc.…) it can manifest in a sexual encounter. A themed party where one dresses and acts like a school girl, or even an innocent bed time story ritual are other areas that RP can bring out a lil. The B/l dynamic is brought out by the RP, and often does not carry over to real life. Often times the RP will incorporate negations or pre planning before the scene, (either a “script” or a pre discussed fantasy) and has an obvious beginning and ending.

4 comments:

  1. i'm so excited that you are doing this. Its such important work and you and your Daddy are such a source of support and valuable information. Great first post. i look forward to more.

    xo,
    j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jade! It is exciting taking this next step and not knowing how it will go. Your support means so much to me!
      <3

      Delete
  2. This is really cool. Although this doesn't describe my relationship dynamic, I'll follow your blog anyway because quite simply I'm nosy and interested in what you have to say.

    Perhaps..I'll start a blog too..

    My late partner had a blog that he managed for a while before he got too ill. It is still available online for me to read because I didn't know his password and I am unable to do anything with it. It still brings a smile to my face to go back and read the things he wrote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhapsody!
      I'm so excited that you are here! I think that blogging can be a wonderful tool.. and I do hope that you decide to start one!
      I think we can all learn from each other. Our thoughts, experiences and dynamics can be a help to others.

      Hope to see you start one too!

      <3

      Delete